WHAT ARE FIBROIDS?
Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous. The cause of fibroids is unknown.
Fibroids are also known by the following names:
- uterine myomas
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), about up to 80 percent of women have them by the age of 50. However, most women don’t have any symptoms and may never know they have fibroids.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPE OF FIBROID?
The type of fibroid a woman develops depends on its location in or on the uterus.
Intramural fibroids are the most common type of fibroid. These types appear within the muscular wall of the uterus. Intramural fibroids may grow larger and can stretch your womb.
Subserosal fibroids form on the outside of your uterus, which is called the serosa. They may grow large enough to make your womb appear bigger on one side.
Subserosal tumors can develop a stem, a slender base that supports the tumor. When they do, they’re known as pedunculated fibroids.
These types of tumors develop in the middle muscle layer, or myometrium, of your uterus. Submucosal tumors aren’t as common as the other types.
WHAT CAUSES FIBROID?
It’s unclear why fibroid develop, but several factors may influence their formation.
Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries. They cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.
Fibroid may run in the family. If your mother, sister, or grandmother has a history of this condition, you may develop it as well.
Pregnancy increases the production of estrogen and progesterone in your body. Fibroid may develop and grow rapidly While you’re pregnant.
WHO IS AT RISK FOR FIBROID?
Women are at greater risk for developing fibroid if they have one or more of the following risk factors:
- a family history of fibroid
- age of 30 or older
- a high body weight
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID?
Your symptoms will depend on the number of tumors you have as well as their location and size. For instance, submucosal fibroid may cause heavy menstrual bleeding and trouble conceiving.
If your tumor is very small or you’re going through menopause, you may not have any symptoms. Fibroid may shrink during and after menopause. This is because women undergoing menopause are experiencing a drop in their levels of estrogen and progesterone, hormones that stimulate fibroid growth.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID INCLUDE:
- heavy bleeding between or during your periods that includes blood clots
- pain in the pelvis or lower back
- increased menstrual cramping
- increased urination
- pain during intercourse
- menstruation that lasts longer than usual
- pressure or fullness in your lower abdomen
- swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
NATURAL FIBRO FIT PACK
- Besides its reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin C. It’s a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins, which helps to remove harmful free oxygen radicals from the cells.
- Lots of people take in a high amount of unhealthful omega 6 which is part of what is the properties of the artic sea to ensure that its included in your daily nutrient intake. This DHA omega 3 is found mostly in the brain, eyes and heart with other part of the nervous system to function properly and effectively.
- Aside from the fact that it helps to strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in the lowering of blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.
- Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells. The International Food and Information Council (IFIC) cites many examples where garlic effectively offers protection against these free radicals!.
- This is a pack that has been used for centuries for energy, enhancement of complexion and vision with very strong antioxidant of vitamin C and E which is needed in the body.
- Lycium is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other benefical phytonutrients, rich in amino acid which is actually the building block of protein and vitamin. This makes it perfect for the kidney and the liver as a result of its strong antioxidant properties.
- This combines 2 vital nutrients into one and has a very high antioxidant properties that also promotes the health of the skin in your body. This is also necessary for the health condition of the connective tissues in the body system that helps to live a healthy live.
- Eliminates all types and sizes of fibroid, naturally and safely.
- Prevents heavy periods, bleeding cramping and clothing permanently.
- Eliminate the pains bloating associated with Uterine Fibroid.
- Get rid of excessive weight.
- Become more relaxed and enjoy excellent sleep.
- Eliminate most digestive disorders.
- Feel lighter, healthier, look younger and more energetic.
- Experience enhanced elimination, clockwork periods, thicker hair and healthier skin and nails.
- Have increased mental clarity, enthusiasm and vitality.
- Save 1000’s of cedis and avoid the costs and consequences of surgery.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS TOO