Fallopian tubes are female reproductive organs that connect the ovaries and the uterus. Every month during ovulation, which occurs roughly in the middle of a menstrual cycle, the fallopian tubes carry an egg from an ovary to the uterus.
Conception also happens in the fallopian tube. If an egg is fertilized by sperm, it moves through the tube to the uterus for implantation.
If a fallopian tube is blocked, the passage for sperm to get to the eggs, as well as the path back to the uterus for the fertilized egg, is blocked. Common reasons for blocked fallopian tubes include scar tissue, infection, and pelvic adhesions.
Symptoms of blocked fallopian tubes
Blocked fallopian tubes don’t often cause symptoms. Many women don’t know they have blocked tubes until they try to get pregnant and have trouble.
In some cases, blocked fallopian tubes can lead to mild, regular pain on one side of the abdomen. This usually happens in a type of blockage called a hydrosalpinx. This is when fluid fills and enlarges a blocked fallopian tube.
Conditions that can lead to a blocked fallopian tube can cause their own symptoms. For example, endometriosis often causes very painful and heavy periods and pelvic pain. It can increase your risk for blocked fallopian tubes.
Effect on fertility
Blocked fallopian tubes are a common cause of infertility. Sperm and an egg meet in the fallopian tube for fertilization. A blocked tube can prevent them from joining.
If both tubes are fully blocked, pregnancy without treatment will be impossible. If the fallopian tubes are partially blocked, you can potentially get pregnant. However, the risk of an ectopic pregnancy increases.
This is because it’s harder for a fertilized egg to move through a blockage to the uterus. In these cases, your doctor might recommend in vitro fertilization (IVF), depending on whether treatment is possible.
If only one fallopian tube is blocked, the blockage most likely won’t affect fertility because an egg can still travel through the unaffected fallopian tube. Fertility drugs can help increase your chance of ovulating on the open side.
Causes of blocked fallopian tubes
Fallopian tubes are usually blocked by scar tissue or pelvic adhesions. These can be caused by many factors, including:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease. This disease can cause scarring or hydrosalpinx.
- Endometriosis. Endometrial tissue can build up in the fallopian tubes and cause a blockage. Endometrial tissue on the outside of other organs can also cause adhesions that block the fallopian tubes.
- Certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Chlamydia and gonorrhea can cause scarring and lead to pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Past ectopic pregnancy. This can scar the fallopian tubes.
- Fibroids. These growths can block the fallopian tube, particularly where they attach to the uterus.
- Past abdominal surgery. Past surgery, especially on the fallopian tubes themselves, can lead to pelvic adhesions that block the tubes.
You can’t prevent many causes of blocked fallopian tubes. However, you can decrease your risk of STIs by using a condom during sex.
The Possibility Of Pregnancy
It’s possible to get pregnant following treatment for blocked fallopian tubes. Your chances for pregnancy will depend on the treatment method and severity of the block.
A successful pregnancy is more likely when the blockage is near the uterus. Success rates are lower if the blockage is at the end of the fallopian tube near the ovary.
The chance of getting pregnant after surgery for tubes damaged by an infection or ectopic pregnancy is small. It depends on how much of the tube must be removed and what part is removed.
Talk to your doctor before treatment to understand your chances for a successful pregnancy.
Complications of blocked fallopian tubes
The most common complication of blocked fallopian tubes and treatment is ectopic pregnancy. If a fallopian tube is partially blocked, an egg may be able to be fertilized, but it may get stuck in the tube. This results in an ectopic pregnancy, which is a medical emergency.
Surgery that removes part of the fallopian tube also increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy. Because of these risks, doctors often recommend IVF instead of surgery for women with blocked fallopian tubes who are otherwise healthy.
Fallopian tubes blockage treatment pack contains some powerful natural antibiotic herbs which help to clear out any infection that may exist in the reproductive system or fallopian tubes. Also supporting immune function, the natural antibiotic supplement will help prevents endometriosis, fibroid and PID to improve fertility and reverse all natural damage done to your heath that leads to fertility.
It contains anti-ianammatory herbs that helps to reduce inflammation, reduces pain and works to reduce further scar tissue production. Also prevent inhammation to persist in or around the fallopian tubes, stops scar tissue from forming.
The pack contains herbs nutrients that work directly and effectively into reproductive system to completely dissolve stasis and dissipate abnormal tissue. |t can clear away blockage by eliminate inflammation and greatly improving blood circulation.
It helps eliminate symptoms and the root cause of your tube blockage will also be cleared so if patients are successfully treated, there would be no re-occurrence.
Basic ingredients of the blockage pack are effective organic herbs. These powerful herbs boost immune system removing accumulated fluids and scars tissues from the blocked fallopian tubes so that you may get pregnant without any tubal obstruction.
Benefits Of Using Fallopian Tubes Blockage Treatment Pack
- Help to disperse stagnant blood, obstructed channels and reduce inflammation of the fallopian tubes.
- Assist to soften and break up adhesions, scars tissues in fallopian tubes and penetrate directly to the pelvic region to clear any debris or mucus plugs.
- Promote healing of badly scarred or obstructed fallopian tubes either in one tube or bilateral tubal blockage.
- Clear swelling associated with pus or fluid filled tubes and kill of bacterial infections.
- Improves tubes elasticity and prevent spasm of the fine muscles in walls of the tubes and internal environment of the tubes to enhance fertilization to take place helps in killing damaging bacteria and toxicities that cause Chlamydia.
- Improves hormonal balance to regulate menstruation, ovulation and enhance conception.