Are you suffering from Urinary tract infection (UTI) and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), such as Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc. Read on to Discover the Natural way to overcome these problems
There are a lot of people in this world who suffer from urinary tract infection. It is now becoming a very common problem and the changing of the lifestyles and the fast paced life is one of the reasons why many people are contracting this health problem. Urinary tract infection is an infection that is caused in the urinary tract system that comprises of bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect the bladder and the kidneys. The urinary tract system is where the urine is produced and it is one that caries the urine out of the body.
What Is Urinary Tract Infection?
The urinary tract is a very important system in your body. It comprises of kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and urethra. There are tubes that connect the kidneys to the urinary bladder and these tubes are called the urinary tubes. When germs or pathogenic organisms like fungi, bacteria or parasites enter into the urinary tract system, it will cause an infection called the urinary tract infection. There are specific terms for the infections caused on the specific organs and parts of the urinary tract. Some of them are as follows:
- Cystitis, which is a bladder infection
- Pyelonephritis which is a kidney infection
- Urethritis which is urethral infection
- Ureter infection
Urinary tract infection is a very common disease and it is seen to offer more in females than in males. A person suffering from urinary tract infection might suffer from a burning sensation while urinating to organ damage or even death depending on the type of infection, severity of the infection and the organ or the area where the infection is prevalent. The urinary tract infection cannot be transmitted from one person to the other. But, there is a general argument that having sexual intercourse can sometimes cause urinary tract infection. So, it is better to clean your genitals thoroughly before a love making session. A bladder infection is not that serious if treated properly and the right way. Most of the urinary tract infections would be related to bladder. If you do not provide the necessary care to your bladder, then there is every chance for the infection to spread to the kidneys and this is a serious infection which can also cause permanent damage.
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
Symptoms In Men
Some of the most common urinary tract symptoms that you will see commonly in men are:
- Burning sensation while urinating Urine is a bit cloudy
- Desire to urinate frequently, but in small amounts
- Strong unpleasant odor of the urine
- Dark urine or sometimes bloody urine
- Rectal pain, which means that you might be suffering from kidney infection
- Back pain, a symptom of kidney infection
- Penile pain while urine discharge
- Abdominal and testicular pain
Symptoms In Women
The following are the common symptoms that you will come across in women suffering from urinary tract infection:
- Urgency to urinate frequently
- Urinating in small quantities with frequent intervals
- Cloudy, dark or bloody urine
- Strong unpleasant odor of urine that you urinate
- Pelvic pain
- Fever and chills
- Back pain or side pain
- Discharge from vagina and bloating
Symptoms In Children
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Bloody, cloudy urine
- Fever and vomiting
- Temptation to frequently urinate though in small amounts
- Poor feeding
- Bed wetting
- Jaundice and diarrhea
UTI & STD Prevention Tips
There are quite a lot of prevention tips that you can make use of to prevent urinary tract infection.
- Drinking plenty of water and other liquids daily will help to urinate frequently and this will help in flushing out the bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Women need to immediately urinate after sexual intercourse.
- Never hold back the urine and urinate as soon as you feel the urge to urinate.
- Women need to change their sanitary pads often during heavy bleeding days.
- Men should clean the tip of their uncircumcised penis regularly.
NATURAL STD – UTI PACK
The Natural Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Pack comes with products that provide natural remedy with the best of results just for you to treat your infections. Feel the liberating power. Walk with confidence. Sleep better knowing it’s gone forever.
Natural Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Pack is a set of strong anti-bacteria and antifungal blend of natural organic products that works perfectly to help eliminate the problem. If you desire to completely get rid of infections and other infection related complications naturally without being on chemically manufactured drugs then this is right for you.
This Natural Urinary Tract Infection Treatment Pack (Infection Solution Pack) is all you need for yourself and everyone you know that are suffering from infections. This solution consists of natural products that helps to deal with the root cause of the particular infection, its effect on the body whiles restoring and boosting the immune system and the overall body health until you are finally free from infection(STDs or UTIs). Detoxifies the entire body system off toxins(Lactic acid,uric acid & sepsis caused by staph aureus), protecting the cells,tissues and organs(strong antioxidant).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS TOO