Sperm motility is the ability of sperm to move efficiently. This is important in fertility because sperm need to move through the woman’s reproductive tract to reach and fertilize her egg. Poor sperm motility can be a cause of male factor infertility.
WHAT IS SPERM MOTILITY?
Sperm motility describes the way sperm move. It may affect fertility. There are two kinds of sperm motility, referring to the way the individual sperm swim.
Progressive motility refers to sperm that are swimming in a mostly straight line or large circles.
Non-progressive motility refers to sperm that do not travel in straight lines or that swim in very tight circles.
For the sperm to get through the cervical mucus to fertilize a woman’s egg, they need to have progressive motility of at least 25 micrometers a second. Poor sperm motility or asthenozoospermia is diagnosed when less than 32 percent of the sperm are able to move efficiently.
CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT/QUALITY
The production of sperm is a complex process and requires normal functioning of the testicles (testes) as well as the hypothalamus and pituitary glands organs in your brain that produce hormones that trigger sperm production. Once sperm are produced in the testicles, delicate tubes transport them until they mix with semen and are ejaculated out of the penis. Problems with any of these systems can affect sperm production.
Also, there can be problems of abnormal sperm shape (morphology), movement (motility) or function.
However, often the cause of low sperm count are numerous.
Other causes of low sperm count include:
- Drug use. Anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease.
- Alcohol use.
- Tobacco smoking.
- Emotional stress.
- Sperm testing issues.
HOW DOES IT AFFECT FERTILITY?
Male factor infertility is when an issue with the man’s biology makes him unable to impregnate a woman. It accounts for between 40 to 50 percent of infertility cases and affects around 7 percent of men.
Male infertility is usually the result of deficiencies in the semen, the most common of which are:
- low sperm count or oligospermia
- poor sperm motility
- abnormal sperm shape or teratospermia
Around 90 percent of male infertility issues are caused by low sperm count, but poor sperm motility is an important factor also. We have a natural way to overcome low sperm count/quality, the solution pack is a set of pure organic products that will help you get a fast and permanent solution to the problem. Introducing the Natural Sperm Booster Pack.
Natural Sperm Booster Pack for Men
Benefits of the Sperm Booster pack Combination.
- Supports normal sperm production, count and health
- Assists the body in encouraging normal testosterone production, helping to support male libido
- Aids the body in protecting sperm from free radical damage, maintaining overall sperm quality.
- Promotes normalized sperm motility in men
- It prevent pituitary hormone that tells the testicles to make sperm
- It prevent abnormal hormone production
- It correct abnormalities that prevent semen to lacks sperm production.
- It prevent body from making too much White blood cells “reactive oxygen species”(ROS). which lowers the chances of sperm being able to fertilize an egg.
- It helps pituitary hormone that tells the testicles to make sperm.
Sperm Cell Booster Power Kit contain antioxidants, zinc and other powerful nutrient to protect semen against free radicals during its journey from the testes to the sperm ducts to the penis, Help straighten through the vagina to the Fallopian tube. Man sperm power contain enough nutritional supplement that help fight, suppress antibody resistance to the sperm in the woman’s body.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS TOO