Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is a general term that includes many different conditions affecting the heart and blood vessels. According to the American Heart Association, over 39 million American men (1 in 3) suffer from one or more of these conditions, and every year just under half a million of them die of cardiovascular disease (1 in 4 men)—that’s more than cancer and diabetes combined. Approximately 392,000 men and 419,000 women die from cardiovascular disease each year. CVD is also a major cause of disability and decreases the quality of life for millions of people.
Heart disease is a term that may be used to describe any disorder of a person’s cardiovascular system which affects their heart’s ability to function. Other names for heart disease include: ‘coronary heart disease (CHD)’, ‘cardiovascular disease’, or, ‘coronary artery disease’. Heart disease causes congestive heart failure, angina pectoris, heart attack, ischemia, and sudden cardiac arrest. Atherosclerosis is the most common form of heart disease, and is the result of continued narrowing of a person’s blood vessels which supply both blood and oxygen to their heart.
Heart disease is the most common cause of death for men in the Africa healthy diet and lifestyle are the most common contributors to good cardiovascular health. Other conditions you may experience as you age include diabetes and high blood pressure. Modest changes to your diet can help to reduce your risk of developing these diseases.
Because CVD interferes with your heart’s ability to pump blood through your body, it can keep you from enjoying all of your days normal activities; working, time with friends and family, playing with your children or grandchildren, climbing stairs and even having sex.
GENERAL RISK FACTORS
Even if you don’t have cardiovascular disease now, you may have one or more habits or conditions that could increase the chance that you’ll develop it.
Look at the list of statements below. If any of them are true about you, make an appointment to see your healthcare provider today. Just one “Yes” answer means you are at risk. Two “Yes” answers quadruples your risk. Three “Yes” answers increases your risk by 10 times:
- I’m 45 or older. (Your risk of developing cardiovascular disease doubles each decade.)
- An immediate family member (father, mother, brother, sister) was diagnosed with high blood pressure or some other kind of heart condition before age 55.
- I’m African American.
- I get little or no exercise.
- I’m overweight or obese.
- I eat a lot of salty foods and/or I add salt to what I’m eating.
- My cholesterol is high. .
- I smoke. (If you do, you are two to four times more likely to develop heart disease than a nonsmoker.)
- I have high blood pressure.
- I use recreational drugs, such as cocaine.
- I’m under a lot of stress (at work and/or at home).
- I drink more than two alcoholic drinks every day.
- I drink a lot of coffee (not decaf) or other caffeinated beverages.
- I have diabetes. (More than 80% of people with diabetes die of some kind of CVD.)
- I’m taking prescription medications that affect blood pressure.
YOUR PARTNER: WOMEN AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
any people consider cardiovascular disease as a “man’s disease,” but just as many women as men die from it each year. In fact, it’s the number one killer of women in the United States and is a leading cause of disability. Like men, a woman’s risk of getting heart disease increases as she gets older— especially after menopause. But it’s important to keep in mind that women of any age can get heart disease.
Both males and females often have the “classic” heart attack symptoms: tightness in the chest, arm pain, and shortness of breath, women are more likely to also complain of nausea, fatigue, indigestion, cold sweats, and dizziness. If your partner has any signs of a heart attack, make sure you call 9-1-1 right away—do not wait for her to do it on her own.
According to an American Heart Association survey, only about half of women indicated they would call 9-1-1 if they thought they were having a heart attack. If you wait too long to call for help, by the time you reach the hospital and have the necessary tests, it may be too late for treatment to prevent permanent heart damage. Prevention is important because two-thirds of women who have a heart attack never fully recover. The risk factors for cardiovascular disease in women are the same as they are for men; age, obesity, smoking, excessive alcohol intake, lack of physical activity, high blood pressure, and diabetes. The best way for your partner to prevent cardiovascular diseases is by practicing healthy lifestyle habits. When it comes to strokes , men and women have slightly different symptoms.
A woman suffering a stroke may experience:
- Sudden face and limb pain
- Sudden hiccups
- Sudden nausea
- Sudden general weakness
- Sudden chest pain
- Sudden shortness of breath
- Sudden palpitations
HEART DISEASE AND SEXUAL HEALTH
Sexual intercourse is good for your heart because it relieves stress and boosts the immune system. Sexual intercourse is another form of physical activity, similar to a 20 minute brisk walk.
There could be some implications with certain cardiovascular drugs used to treat heart conditions. Diuretics and beta-blockers, have been known to cause erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. This should not be a concern if your healthcare providers are all working together to get you the best treatment combinations.
REMEDIES FOR OVERALL CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
Forever ARGI+® Stick Packets
ARGI+® provides all the power of L-Arginine, plus pomegranate.
L-Arginine is a potent amino acid that helps to support what scientists refer to as the “Miracle Molecule” – nitric oxide. L-Arginine is converted into nitric oxide in the body, to help support circulation.
L-Arginine is a potent amino acid that helps to support what scientists refer to as the “Miracle Molecule” – nitric oxide. L-Arginine is converted into nitric oxide in the body, to help support circulation. Enhanced blood flow supports many important systems in our body:
• Overall cardiovascular systems
• Immune system
• Bone & skeletal system
• Male genitourinary system
• Fat and glucose metabolism
With so many health benefits, it’s no wonder L-Arginine is generating so much excitement. New ARGI+® provides all the power of L-Arginine, plus pomegranate – well-known for its strong antioxidant properties and grape skin, red grape and berry extracts for cardiovascular and immune system support
Together, these ingredients create a new generation of supplement – one that supports health throughout your entire body. Just a scoop of ARGI+® mixed with Forever® Natural Spring Water or your favorite Aloe drink helps provide a performance boost to every part of you. Add optimal health to your family’s diet with the power of L-Arginine!
HEART BENEFITS OF L-ARGININE
There are plenty of powerful new drugs to help prevent and treat chronic health problems. But we also know that certain nutrients may help, as well. Take arginine, for example. Arginine has gotten lots of attention lately for its potential heart benefits. That’s important because, today, about 85.6 million Americans have some form of cardiovascular disease.
Why Do We Need Arginine?
Arginine, also known as L-arginine, is involved in a number of different functions in the body. They include:
- Wound healing
- Helping the kidneys remove waste products from the body
- Maintaining immune and hormone function
- Dilates and relaxes the arteries
As a natural dietary supplement, arginine has garnered particular attention for its possible heart benefits.
What Are Arginine’s Heart Benefits?
In the body, the amino acid arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation.
Some evidence shows that arginine may help improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart. That may improve symptoms of clogged arteries, chest pain or angina, and coronary artery disease. However, there currently is no data on how the long-term use of arginine affects cholesterol or heart health.
Since arginine may help arteries relax and improve blood flow, it may also help with erectile dysfunction.
There are other potential health benefits with arginine, such as possible reduction of blood pressure in some people and improved walking distance in patients with intermittent leg cramping and weakness known as intermittent claudication. However, the scientific studies are not conclusive enough for experts to make any firm recommendations.
Not all studies on arginine have been positive. A 2006 study showed that arginine was not helpful — and may have been harmful — for treating heart attacks in combination with standard treatment.
Forever Arctic Sea
Forever Arctic Sea’s blend of natural fish, calamari and oleic olive oil contains the perfect balance of essential fatty acids EPA and DHA.
The human body cannot naturally make the omega-3 fatty acids which are commonly found in fish. Forever Arctic Sea’s blend of natural fish, calamari and oleic olive oil contains the perfect balance of essential fatty acids EPA – which contributes to the normal function of the heart – and DHA – which contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
Natural fish oil, gelling agent (gelatin), humectant (glycerin), water,calamari oil (mollusc), olive oil, natural lemon oil, natural lime oil, antioxidant (d-alpha-tocopherol).
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Benefits of Omega 3 and Forever Arctic Sea
- Supported by Science – The health benefits of increasing consumption of fish oil and other sources of DHA and EPA are virtually beyond disputes. They have been supported by thousands of studies!
- Enhances Cellular Health – Omega-3 fats make up the cellular membrance in cells throughout the body, including the brain, eyes, heart, blood vessels, lungs, joints and skin.
- Supports Healthy Eyes, Skin, Lungs – All of these organs are comprised of large amounts of essential fatty acids. Forever Arctic Sea Fish Oil Supplement can replenish the body’s supplies of the essential fatty acids for the proper maintenance of these vital organs.
- Promote Cardiovascular Health– Studies have shown that Omega-3 fats are critical for the health of the heart and the blood vessels.
- Supports Healthy Triglyceride Levels – Forever Arctic Sea may help normalize triglyceride levels, which improve the health of the heart, blood vessels, brain and more.
- Supports Brain Health, Cognitive Function, and Memory – The brain is composed largely of essential fats such as DHA. Forever Arctic Sea Fish Oil Supplement can support brain functions, such as memory and overall cognitive function.
- Supports the Nervous System – The body’s nerves are protected by membranes consisting of essential fats like DHA. Forever Arctic Sea provides an excellent source of DHA for proper support of a healthy nervous system.
- Linked to Positive Mood/Emotional Health – Likely due to its positive effect on brain function, increased DHA and EPA intake is known to help emotional health and improve mood.
- Helps Optimize Healthy Digestive, Immune, and Joint Function – Apart from all the above benefits, Omega-3 fats are also crucial for the proper maintenance of the gastrointestinal system, immune system and musculoskeletal system (joints and muscles).
- Unique Ingredient Formula – It was a breakthrough that Forever Arctic Sea formulation includes both fish oil and olive oil. The improved formula now also includes calamari oil, a superior source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Optimizes Essential Fatty Acid Balance – Today’s unhealthy diet easily causes a deficiency in the consumption of essential fatty acids. Forever Arctic Sea Fish Oil Supplement can help to fill the gap. It now delivers 33% more DHA and also strikes a perfect balance of DHA and EPA fatty acids.
- From the Leader in Nutritional Products – Forever Arctic Sea is produced by the leader in the nutritional products market. Forever Living Products has been at the forefront of the industry and recognized as the market leader for the superior quality, purity and performance of its products.
Forever Aloe Vera Gel®
Our Forever Aloe Vera Gel® is as close to the real thing as you can get.
A product of our patented aloe stabilization process, our gel is favored by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level.
33.8 fl oz bottl
- The power of aloe – from the inside out
- The first of its kind to be certified by the International Aloe Science Council
- Beneficial for maintaining a healthy digestive system
Imagine slicing open an Aloe leaf and consuming the gel directly from the plant. Our Forever Aloe Vera Gel® is as close to the real thing as you can get.
A product of our patented aloe stabilization process, our gel is favored by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level. The first to receive certification by the International Aloe Science Council, this rich cocktail of pulp and liquid is Aloe Vera, just as nature intended.
Our Forever Aloe Vera Gel made from 96.2% pure aloe. Almost like slicing open an aloe leaf and consuming the gel directly from the plant. Formulated in a base of stabilized aloe vera gel. There are no chemicals added at processing. Only pure natural ingredients used. The aloe leaf contains 200 health promoting compounds, including 12 vitamins,(B1,B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E), 18 amino acids and 20 minerals.
Enjoy the exotic flavor of our pure aloe vera gel! Recommended daily dosage: if you have not been drink it before start with 2 oz. the first 3 days and after 4 oz. every morning before food! (3 bottles for a month) Our Forever Gel is all natural you can’t overdose it! Helps also reduce the side effects of medications and promotes their absorption.
We recommend to drink any of our aloe vera gel drinks (aloe vera gel, aloe berry nectar, aloe bits n’ peaches) together with aloe blossom herbal tea. The tea can help to prepare the digestive system and enzymes to process and digest the gel easier.
10 Top Reasons To Drink Aloe Vera Gel Daily
1.) Immune System Support Aloe Vera provides natural support for immune system. Since the immune system work around the clock protecting the body. It’s an immune enhancer, drinking it regularly on the daily basis may give your immune system the helping hand it needs.
2.) Daily dose of Vitamins Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E, Niacin, Folic Acid. What better way to consuming vitamins then by drinking a daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel, while at the same time building the body’s defense system naturally against oxidative stress?
3.) Daily dose of Minerals found in it include calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper. Adding foods to our diets with naturally occurring minerals and vitamins is recommended for overall health.
4.) Regulates Weight and Energy levels. Regular use of it naturally allows the body to cleanse the digestive system, and ensures a greater feeling of wellbeing, allowing energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight.
5.) Natural detoxification Aloe Vera has natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking the gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decrease unfriendly bacteria and yeast – all done naturally.
6.) Anti-Inflammatory Properties. It has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects, and also support proper joint and muscle mobility.
7.) Body Building Blocks Amino acids are our bodies building blocks. Eight amino acids which are essential (lysine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, valine, leucine, methionine, tryptophan, threonine) and cannot be made by the body are found within the aloe plant. Drinking it on the daily regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these essential amino acids. Drink 2-4 oz. every morning before food!
8.) Collagen and Elastin Repair. Add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. Our skin replenishes itself every 21- to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of the plant, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging.
9.) Dental Health Extremely healthful for your mouth and gums. Dr Timothy E. Moore of the University of Oklahoma has done studies on the application of aloe in his dental practice with fabulous results. He asserts that toothpaste made from aloe (Forever Bright Toothgel) or an extract of aloe help combat bleeding and gingivitis in the gums, and helps to prevent tooth decay without the abrasive action which prolonged use causes tooth decay itself.
10.) Provides Rapid Soothing Enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblasts those remarkable little cells responsible for collagen formation, and also assist in the soothing of minor cuts, burns, scrapes and skin irritants
HOW TO BURN FAT WITH FOREVER C9 FOR FAST WEIGHT LOSS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS TOO