Sexual Problems in Men
A sexual problem, or sexual dysfunction, refers to a problem during any phase of the sexual response cycle that prevents the man or couple from experiencing satisfaction from the activity. The sexual response cycle has four phases: excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution.
While research suggests that sexual dysfunction is common (43% of women and 31% of men report some degree of difficulty), it is a topic that many people are hesitant to discuss. Fortunately, most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, so it is important to share your concerns with your partner and doctor.
What Causes Male Sexual Problems?
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a result of a physical or psychological problem.
- Physical causes: Many physical and medical conditions can cause problems with sexual function. These conditions include diabetes, heart and vascular (blood vessel) disease, neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, chronic diseases such as kidney or liver failure, and alcoholism and drug abuse. In addition, the side effects of certain medications, including some antidepressant drugs, can affect sexual desire and function.
- Psychological causes: These include work-related stress and anxiety, concern about sexual performance, marital or relationship problems, depression, feelings of guilt, and the effects of a past sexual trauma.
Who Is Affected by Sexual Problems?
Both men and women are affected by sexual problems. Sexual problems occur in adults of all ages. Among those commonly affected are those in the geriatric population, which may be related to a decline in health associated with aging.
How Do Sexual Problems Affect Men?
The most common sexual problems in men are ejaculation disorders, erectile dysfunction, and inhibited sexual desire.
What Are Ejaculation Disorders?
There are different types of ejaculation disorders in men, including:
- Premature ejaculation: This refers to ejaculation that occurs before or soon after penetration.
- Inhibited or retarded ejaculation: This is when ejaculation is slow to occur.
- Retrograde ejaculation: This occurs when, at orgasm, the ejaculate is forced back into the bladder rather than through the urethra and out the end of the penis.
Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal.
A low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg, resulting in pregnancy. Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) — also called prostate gland enlargement — is a common condition as men get older. An enlarged prostate gland can cause uncomfortable urinary symptoms, such as blocking the flow of urine out of the bladder. It can also cause bladder, urinary tract or kidney problems.
There are several effective treatments for prostate gland enlargement, including medications, minimally invasive therapies and surgery. To choose the best option, you and your doctor will consider your symptoms, the size of your prostate, other health conditions you might have and your preferences.
VITAL 5 FOR MEN PACK – NATURAL SOLUTION FOR SEXUAL WEAKNESS
Vital 5 is a set of natural products that has powerful libido enhancer which boost your sexual drive as well as fertility in men who have suffered from impotence for a long time. The products have the most powerful erectile function that gives you a long lasting erection enabling you to produce harder and longer to give the best satisfaction during sexual intercourse. It contains l-arginine that promotes a healthy blood flow through the blood vessels. heart and the sex organ enabling it to stay stronger and harder increasing your sexual arousal as well. It moreover helps to produce the most quality and quantity of sperm mobility whiles increasing energy level, stamina endurance and eliminating fatigue. Making you look younger and younger because of its anti-ageing properties. The products also help to increase the size of the organ gradually. This products are able to give you the best of satisfaction so fare us sexual weakness is concern and it has no side effects.
The 5 in 1 pack is design to tackle the source (ROOT) of the problem and solve it whiles correcting the main problem forever. THIS IS THE ONLY PACK THAT RESURRECTED A DEAD PENIS WITHIN 4WEEKS
OTHER BENEFITS FROM THE 5 IN 1 (Vital 5)
- It Support Healthy Blood Circulation
- Helps Improve Prostate Health
- Help To Regulate Blood Pressure Level
- Stabilize blood sugar
- Promote Overall Cardiovascular Health
- Boost Your Immune System
- Support Muscle Growth
- Fat And Glucose Metabolism
- Mental Activity
- Detoxify the body
YOU MAY LIKE THIS TOO